Wednesday 5 June 2013

Art Deco Pink Lady


hi all from a very sunny Ireland but now a very cold wind,to B.B.Q. or not is the question.
This is a fun Birthday card made using a image from card creator Art Deco C.D..this card was made before I became addicted to S.Binders.
i have been trying to improve my blog some people are not able to leave a comment,I have disabled my Google +,comment button,but now I have lost all past comments,I will leave it this way for a few days and see how I get on ,if you are having a problem leave me a message,
Smiles
ita

11 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy this card and thank you for looking. Ita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tre chic Ita.
    Hope that I can continue to comment with all the changes you're having to make.
    Too overcast here for bbq sadly, so Mr Duck has gone to chippy.
    Enjoy your evening. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Ita, I just love this style of card. The pink is beautiful. Hugs, Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening from sunny Turkey, don't live here just chilling for a week.
    Loving all your cards especially the ones using that fantastic corner die,
    Happy crafting

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card my Granddaughter would love this ,i like your cute little box coming down the side , very novel , have a good weekend

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty card!
    Blog building takes a long time, trial and error andlots of patience. nd then, just as you've got it how you like it, you'll fancy a change!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully designed Ita. I love the pink!!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of pink and the little present is darling. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your lovely comments.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ita

    I don't know how else to get a message to you but I want to wish you a speedy recovery. So sorry to hear that you are unwell and I hope that you may be able to get your blog comments where you are.
    Take care and get well soon!!
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete